We always recommend at least 4 days and 3 nights in El Nido.
Two main reasons are because 1) the distance from Puerto Princesa airport and the 5-6 hours land travel period and 2) the numerous sites to be seen and discovered.
We are happy to see that you are considering this timeframe on your trip!
Below we outline a sample 4D/3N itinerary based on the most popular El Nido tours.
EL NIDO TOURS 4DAY/3NIGHT ITINERARY
- Day 1-Pick up from Puerto Princesa airport or at your hotel on a shared shuttle. Then a 5-6 hour van ride to El Nido with a break to eat lunch/dinner in Roxas and then a bathroom break at Taytay. The van will take you to the El Nido terminal.
- Day 2 TOUR C– A tricycle will come and pick you up at your hotel between 830-900 am. Your tour will end around 4pm and your boat will drop you off at the same pickup point where you will have to make your own way back to your hotel. This is usually recommended as there are rare cancellations (if there are severe weather conditions). Sometimes heavy wind or rain won’t allow us to do this tour due to safety concerns as some parts of Tour C go through open seas. This has been something we’ve been upfront about though at other booking companies you may never hear about until the morning of. If we are unable to provide Tour C on this day we have another chance the next day!
- Day 3 TOUR A– The most picturesque tour of all. A combination of lagoons and beaches, this is El Nido’s more popular tour!
- Day 4 Time to leave paradise on a morning van from El Nido to Puerto Princesa. You will take a short tricycle ride to the van/bus terminal to catch your 5-6 hour van ride back to Puerto Princesa. If you have time go to Bona’s Chaolong Restaurant (famous for it’s Vietnamese soup) before heading to the airport for your flight!
EL NIDO TOURS 4DAY/3NIGHT– INCLUSIONS
- 3 nights- air-conditioned accommodation with breakfast (Anang Balay Turista, Arkitel, and Pawikan Hostel are our chosen hotel partners in town)
- TOUR A
- TOUR C
- Van transfers from Puerto Princesa to El Nido to Puerto Princesa
- Environmental fee
EL NIDO TOURS 4DAY/3NIGHT– PACKAGE PRICES
- P6300 per head minimum 2-5 pax
- P6000 per head minimum 6 pax or more
*Day 1 starts if you are in Puerto Princesa before 6pm as this is our last van going to El Nido. Otherwise, you can simply take the earliest van at 7am bound for El Nido which should get you in around lunch time.
**Airfare is not included
1. Through BDO deposit
Account number: 006280055581
Swift code/routing code- BNORPHMM (**for international transfers/wire)
Name on account: Mark Anthony Villaflor
2. Through PayPal Send payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Please add 4.4% to cover PayPal transaction fees
Upon initial booking request, you will receive a summary of the transaction.
For booking, we require confirmation of airline tickets to El Nido or to Puerto Princesa. In addition, a downpayment of 30% of the total quote to confirm the booking.
After receiving the deposit, we will provide you with a summary of the deposit and the remaining balance to be paid one week before arrival. A deposit is fully refundable provided cancellation notice by email is given at least one month prior to the booked arrival date.